Friday, October 17, 2008

Newsroom Refugee


By Jannet Walsh

This is a blog for journalists that have lost their newsroom jobs and got caught in the chaos of a bad economy. Share your thoughts to help improve your life and others that will soon be searching for new jobs.


I decided to create a blog for journalists that have lost their job recently, or will soon loose their job due to the almost depression state of the United States. After reading the website called PaperCuts by Erica Smith devoted to newspaper layoffs and buyouts, I thought it might be interesting to share ideas on getting a new job and surviving in a poor economy.

What did you do to rebound? If you have thoughts or ideas to share, let me know!

P.S. I need a job, as it was eliminated Friday, Oct. 17, 2008! My resume link here!


No comments: